If you're a guy, there's no reason that you can't look good. For most modern men, looking good has a lot to do with a properly tailored outfit and maybe even an accessory or two. However, if you're like most guys, you probably don't even know where to begin when it comes time to complete your look so that you make the right impression. Dress with confidence, guys. JustCufflinks.com has you covered. Just follow some of these easy style tips and you'll be well on your way to looking your best, without feeling like you're not being masculine. Trust us – you're in good hands with this list.
1. One of the secrets to making the right impression is in the hands. Besides having a firm handshake, it's also important to have well-manicured hands. Don't worry – we don't want you to run out and start painting your nails. Instead, just make sure that your hands and nails are clean and neatly trimmed.
2. Your hair is one of your best accessories, so be sure that you take care of it. Wash it regularly using a gentle cleansing shampoo and keep it neatly trimmed or styled. Also, it's great to use styling products – as long as they're in moderation.
3. Keep your look tied together by choosing unexpected accessories, like cufflinks or tie clips, to ensure that your best professional outfit looks pristine. JustCufflinks.com offers a great selection of cufflinks
to match your personality as well as your sense of style.
4. In addition to cufflinks, also be sure that you have at least a few high quality leather belts in black and brown to match with any outfit.
5. Shined shoes are always a great way to make the right impression so take some time to get your cleaned and ready for wear before you head out.
6. Cologne can be great for accenting your look. Choose a scent that is subtle yet masculine. Only use a little bit – that's all you need.
7. Make sure that your clothes are clean and well-pressed. Looking neat can make all the difference in the way you look and feel in your clothing.
8. Besides cufflinks
, don't be afraid to accessorize your professional look
using watches, a ring, handkerchiefs, or other unexpected details.
9. Just like your hands and hair, your face deserves some attention. Keep your face clean and shaven. If you have facial hair, make sure it's neatly trimmed.
10. Finally, smile and be confident. These are two keys to looking and feeling fantastic.