If you've landed at JustCufflinks.com, then you're probably concerned with looking good. There's no reason most men can't keep themselves well groomed and up to par with the latest trends. But for some guys, that's not enough. If you need to stand out from the crowd, you need to be edgy. Whether it's a punk mohawk haircut or some new skull cufflinks
, there are a lot of options for getting the 'fierce' look you want. Here are our top tips for taking fashion to the next level:
1. Start at the top... of your head! Your hair is a great way to create a signature look that you carry from outfit to outfit. Depending on your career, you might not be able to go as extreme as you like, but just because you're not dying it green doesn't mean you can't spice it up. If your hair is short enough, try adding mini spikes. If you've got a longer cut, have the barber give you side swept bangs that you can slick to the side for a modern look.
2. Accessorize well. Whether you're dressing down or dressing up, the right accessories can give you the edge you want. This is why we love skull cufflinks – even on a straight laced day you can have something extra up your sleeve, literally! You can wear regular skull cufflinks
or even go for a pirate look with skull and crossbones cufflinks.
3. It's a stereotype that women love shoes, but we think there's a good reason for it! A good pair of shoes can make or break an outfit. Punch up your wardrobe with some different kicks. It could be something as simple as a splash of unusual color to different fabrics or prints (hounds tooth sneakers anyone?)
4. Customize your gear. Developing your unique style has gotten easier and easier with the wealth of custom clothes you can order on line. Make your own t-shirts, hats, and anything else you can think of. You can even engrave a set of cufflinks with your initials, or up the ante on your favorite skull cufflinks with a personal message.
5. Mix high and low style. Sometimes you need to dress up, and other times you want to dress down. Try pairing your favorite t-shirt with a blazer and some funky shoes, or a French cuff shirt with some jeans. You have so many more options when you start mixing and matching!